Life from the eyes of: with lvrd j


 An artist, startup entrepreneur and fine boy of the decade 😏. 

Today on  life from the eyes of, we will be interviewing an upcoming artist, undergraduate and startup entrepreneur, lvrd j.



 Hi, lvrd jπŸ€— can we know you?

I am Joshua Bassey, Joshua Joseph Bassey also known as lvrd j.

So what inspired the name lvrd j?

It started from me following the trend of adding the prefix lvrd to usernames and making it into nicknames, when I was in year 10 or 12 I decided to go into music so I just thought of my ig username and that was it.

What do you classify your genre of music as?

Umm...I guess hip-hop mainly because I was really good at hip-hop but in this country for you to succeed you have to diversify and enter most of afrobeats and all. So I do afrobeats, hip-hop and RnB 

So what  encourages you to do music?

What I love doing the most was listening to music, So I thought why not make my own sound? And listen to it and then let others listen to it.

So who are your role models in the music industry?

I really look up to Travis Scott but I don’t think of making a similar sound to his, in Nigeria I like all the big guns. From Davido to burna and I particularly like rema because he is an upcoming musician and his sound is so him.

Okay, you recently dropped a single ‘right for me’, are there any other projects we should be expecting?

Yeah, ‘right for me’ was a post valentine song it was meant for those that didn’t enjoy their Valentine’s Day πŸ˜‚, it was basically a song to pass the message. I have a song about to drop on the 1st of April, ‘hit me’ featuring ceore. So everyone should anticipate it πŸ™ƒ. 


 As you wish ‘lvrd’ πŸ˜‚,  what are your social media handles?

Instagram: lvrd.j

Snapchat : joshysneh2.0

Twitter : lvrd.j 

Okay lvrd j thank you for your time, we hope to see you again on Nigerian teen dork.

Thank you 🀞.




Aha, back to you guys so my dear reader (or readers). 😢 sorry for ghosting this long, at least I came back with a πŸ’₯ but I will try to keep up. I have no excuse for you guys, so I want to thank you for waiting this long. Liking,sharing the invite link and constructive criticism are all well appreciated and approved by the dorky president.

Till then 



Stay dorky πŸ™ƒπŸ€ž





Copyright © 2022

Olaleye olajuwon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Has it actually been a year?!

my love life is like "pidgin & english"

Let's Get Pensive: A Look at My Most Scribbled Scribbles.