Aww, you’re a fresher 🥹.




    It's interesting how I've always wanted to claim to have experienced it myself. It's actually funnier and crazier now that I'm a sophomore (200 level is  sophomore year  just a lot of grammar😂).
 
  However, this article is about you, the novice or greenhorn. Fresher extraordinaire (drumrolls please), while it may seem like a big deal to you, it's really just a lot of attempting to arrive in time and meet the correct people while also not missing lectures and everything else. As a fresher just getting started, I think there isn't much to be happy about. However, keep in mind me and my people in your food kingdom if you truly wish to rejoice 😂.


WHAT TO DO.

As a new student, you might not know what to do during your first few days or weeks at the school, but by the grace of God, you should at least know what to do. However, the best advice I can give you is to get out and about and become familiar with the campus and its surroundings. The location of the relevant lectures should also be known, so if at all feasible, ask your level, department, or fellow students for assistance. Remember to pack your essentials; university is not a three-day camp, so bring everything you'll need to make life easier for yourself. Also, look for someone with whom you can relate well. 


BE SMART AS A CAT

You might not get along with your roommates, and you might encounter people trying to take advantage of your status as a freshman. Maintain a healthy balance between saying yes and no to requests.

So I started asking other seniors (300lvl and beyond), sophomores (200lvl), and other people in my school and among my old pals for help. The advice you require for your first year is provided below.


Advice essentials.

1. Santan Musa (senior) 

-don't fall in love ( I made it bold at his request😂) 

-have fun

-face your books.


Chrisland university exclusive advice 

This section is for our personal Freshers, chrislanders  as they make us call ourselves 😂 (it’s cute though), this is advice for that category of Freshers. So it’s inside gist, (leave here already you aren’t in chrisland university 😂).

Most of the guys just said the same thing, DON”T FALL IN LOVE ( once again emboldened at request).

There’s a saying that you can’t find true love in chrisland university and I am not disputing or agreeing with it 🌚. 

The ladies have more detailed advices.

(Because of the overwhelming number of responses, I'm sorry I can't give credit here. 😂)


3.Loads of ladies (sophomore)

-Picking friends carefully is important since not everyone who smiles at you likes you. 

- Keep in mind your academics even when having a good time. 

-Okay, my advice is that they should abide by school policies, keep out of problems, and avoid doing anything that would make their situation become viral. 

-Additionally, they ought to change things up and avoid taking themselves too seriously while studying. 

-My advise to them is to work very hard in their studies, avoid comparing oneself to other students, connect with kind people, respect your professors, and have fun at university but not too much  

-My advise is that they should avoid last-minute scrambling and always prepare ahead for their academic work, while they should socialize with the appropriate crowd and try to avoid conflict as much as possible. 

-Be prudent with your money.

That's enough dull information for today, I guess. In a different vein, I'll be publishing a post about freshman outfit ideas and clothing necessities following this one (mostly for chrisland students)

Till then, 

Tot ziens 😌


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Has it actually been a year?!

my love life is like "pidgin & english"

Let's Get Pensive: A Look at My Most Scribbled Scribbles.