Do chrisland girls sleep?

Is there a substitute for sleep? I think these ladies have it.

Have you ever wondered how girls went early for classes, left last, were always at the front and always answered questions? My height of confusion crossed a new threshold when I got to  college. For real girls over here  don’t sleep .

I mean I may not be that serious but I am that serious (confused confusion🌝) but every time and every class girls are always up front….looking serious 🧐 

I blame it on the motherly genes and their higher sense of responsibility, from a young age they act mostly well kept and well behaved. 

While we guys dork it out for years till puberty,  I just thank God I am not a girl (sheesh).


 Today is my birthday (dorkiness reinforced 🌺) I am quite happy with just being alive this year with all the things we as a country have being through.

I am basically just on a low key level this year, living my dream blogging and talking πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Let me go for now I want to start an argument and watch it burn, I will be posting something for the chrisland anime community later today so let’s see.

Till then



Stay dorky                                 

                                                                   Glide.πŸ˜ƒ






Copyright ©  2022

olajuwon olaleye 


Comments

  1. ������
    We actually sleep, just for few minutes��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Has it actually been a year?!

my love life is like "pidgin & english"

Let's Get Pensive: A Look at My Most Scribbled Scribbles.