A general anime review and recommendation

 Stuff for the weebs, at last, πŸ™‚.

hello, or should I say Konnichiwa.

The anime content has been pending on this blog for a while, well I guess the weebs laugh last. first up we shouldn't skedaddle around some protocol. I asked around on college grounds, what exactly is anime?

first response.

Elliot: anime is an over illustrated depiction of  Japanese myth and imagination.

second response.

Tife: anime is many things but definitely not a cartoon.

so personally I believe anime is simply animations depicting different imaginations or portraying specific messages such as truth, misguided loyalty, blind love, sex craze or whatever.

that said and done, college dork 001 has compiled a list of top ten anime content for your satisfaction.

first up thank you to all the people that responded as soon as I asked for their personal top ten, mainly joy and Emmanuel (semo ).

so I got a personal top ten from a girl and one from a guy. As usual, ladies' first 


joy"s personal top ten animw.

1. elite.

2. charlotte.

3. naruto.

4. bleach.

5. demon slayer.

6. food wars.

7. vampire knight.

8. parasite.

9. death note.

10. tales of demons and gods.



semo"s (Emmanuel) top ten anime.

1. one piece.

2. attack on titan.

3. demon slayer. 

4. dragon ball.

5. hunter x hunter.

6. boruto.

7. naruto. 

8. full metal alchemist 

9. my hero academia.

10. high school dxd. 

I should have added a synopsis for all of them but I haven"t seen up to thirty percent of these movies.

 I promise to come in with more anime content for all my weeb viewers, this post is a prelude to the rest of anime content on this blog.

till then,


arigato,dokey de i rareru. 

πŸ™‚







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Has it actually been a year?!

my love life is like "pidgin & english"

Let's Get Pensive: A Look at My Most Scribbled Scribbles.