my love life is like "pidgin & english"





Welcome back to NaijaCollegeDork Romance. Last time, we left off with me caught in the emotional whirlwind with Oo. But things took a turn when I met K.

It all started with a glance across the room. K"s smile was like sunshine, and I couldn't resist the urge to talk to her. But my approach wasn't smooth; I stumbled over my words and probably came off as more of a flirt than I intended.

Despite my initial charm, I struggled to maintain a genuine connection with K. She noticed my inconsistency and lack of depth, calling me out on my behavior. For instance, there was a time when she was going through a tough time with her family, and instead of being there for her, I brushed it off with a joke and changed the subject.

Our relationship felt like one of Bnxn"s tunes: upbeat and catchy on the surface, but with deeper layers of emotion and struggle underneath. There were moments of joy and laughter, but also moments of doubt and confusion.

Our relationship was a rollercoaster of emotions, with two explosive arguments that shook me to my core. The first argument happened over the phone when K found out I was flirting with another girl on social media. She accused me of not taking our relationship seriously and pointed out how my actions hurt her. I tried to defend myself, but deep down, I knew she was right.

The second argument was even worse. I had promised to attend an important event with K, but at the last minute, I canceled because I got a better offer from my friends. She called me out on my selfishness and lack of consideration for her feelings, and I couldn't deny it. The guilt weighed heavily on me, knowing I had let her down once again.

The emotions I felt during these arguments were a mix of guilt, frustration, and regret. Guilt for hurting K, frustration with myself for being so careless, and regret for not realizing sooner how much I was hurting her.

In the end, K had had enough. She told me she deserved better than someone who couldn't commit or prioritize her feelings. And she was right. I had been naive and foolish, chasing after a fantasy without realizing the damage I was causing.

As I reflect on my time with K, I can't help but feel regret for my actions. I let my flirtatious nature and selfish tendencies ruin what could have been a meaningful relationship. But through the pain and heartache, I've learned valuable lessons about honesty, communication, and treating others with respect.


Join me next time on NaijaCollegeDork Romance as I continue to navigate the ups and downs of love, hopefully with a bit more wisdom this time. Until then, take care, and remember to always cherish the people who truly care about you.

Till then 

Nabad gelyo 

Comments

  1. Hmmmm...Lover boyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes courage to admit you were wrong. I hope your future relationship will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. werey๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing how this is going.... we really are blood.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Has it actually been a year?!

Let's Get Pensive: A Look at My Most Scribbled Scribbles.