your friendly neighborhood bloggers exam experience.

let somebody shout I love dogs.... [this has nothing to do with normal love for dogs.. πŸ‘±]


hello everyone, sorry for not coming over to this corner of the world for a while. I have not been busy, or rather I have being busy doing nothing....literally busy being lazy so i apologize immensely for that and I promise to keep up.
 Now to the topic at hand, exams!! you"re prepared and not prepared for college examinations to be honest.
You go deep thinking the examination questions are going to be vague and like a putin strike... there the questions are, right on the surface. there"s a different kind of feeling for everyone in the examination hall ranging from visible discomfort to excitement to depression.
As for me, my examinations were cool if I was seating two seats away from SOMEONE πŸ˜‡.
unfortunately you all are either too young or too old for romance so we will pass.
but let me say one thing: an unwise man [me] once said:  INSPIRATION CAN COME IN MANY WAYS,IN THE HAYS OR THE NEIGHS... OR JUST HER PRETTY FACE. 
hehehehe.
Moving on,  the circumstances surrounding the exams were quite funny. my first college exam seemed so surreal to me till it finally came after being postponed once. man I read hard, texted, danced and slept just a wee bit harder. I dreamt of you blog readers once or twice also, 
and yeah chrisland university girls, all you guys really tried. looking pretty and well dressed every single examination day. When we boys were barely having our baths these ladies were looking like british royals. 
The exams were a deeper pit for some and a light load for others.
but i guess this my first college examinations have prepared me for every contingency in my college life henceforth. 
watch the video below for more insight on what my exams were like... thank you,

now: i have anime content coming up y"all weebs... just lets keep the flow.
this uchicha is working on it cha [or was it hokage?]




till then,

stay dorky

                                                                                     πŸ™‚ glide 









copyright ©    2022

olaleye olajuwon



Comments

  1. BrooπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…... NiceπŸ‘ŒπŸΎ✊🏾

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. College dork 0014 May 2022 at 09:00

      Thanks boss, come again πŸ€“

      Delete
  2. This is Nice Fr
    That Part About British Royals Hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. College dork 0014 May 2022 at 09:00

      Thank you very much, come again for another exciting blog post

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Has it actually been a year?!

my love life is like "pidgin & english"

Let's Get Pensive: A Look at My Most Scribbled Scribbles.