Chidubem the roast king.

You know that feeling when you’re in the bowling alley and the bowling ball hits you in the head repeatedly? Of course you don’t.

Well I don’t know what I feel right now, I don’t really know how to describe the feeling. Before I go into that, have you guys tried macaroni and sardines with a little bit of soy sauce and fresh salmon? Of course you haven’t, same way I haven’t gotten the hang of college. But you see I can’t stop because I find it a trifle stressful, I mean look at my mates in government universities. They’re schools are as big as local governments, yet they still have joy in education and most of them succeed. They’re my inspiration to be honest, And also to all the federal university undergraduates reading this post I really feel for you guys and I hope  and pray that this strike won’t last long. 
I know this topic might be contrasting to my feeling right now but, a man”s gotta do what a man’s gotta do. 
I will be going to resume physically in school on Friday, and my exams are scheduled for the next three weeks. I am cool about it, mainly because my mates are quite jovial and quick witted. There’s no dull moment with them, I mean there’s this roast king on our informal  student forum who just helped in rubbing in an insult I received from a very good person (pun not really intended) and yes Dubem it’s you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ.
All these just goes to making my college life memorable,and as I try to zip my bag ( I think my mom will help ๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ) I imagined what will happen if we were all siblings in a big home. Of course it will be ballistic ๐Ÿ˜‚ especially if dubem was the first born, I mean you really need to meet this dude for real. 

I know that despite everything some of you will not read my previous posts ,I see you all ๐Ÿ‘€.

Till then

                                                                       Stay dorky.













Copyright © olaleye olajuwon 2022

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Has it actually been a year?!

my love life is like "pidgin & english"

Let's Get Pensive: A Look at My Most Scribbled Scribbles.